Joint ventures continue to thrive in the title insurance business.
These ventures can create additional profit centers for Real Estate Professionals by allowing ownership of a title and abstract company, sharing in dividends. Surety’s Business Development Executives provide guidance to our agents as new opportunities are considered. Joint Ventures do require upfront capitalization per the RESPA guidelines.
Some additional benefits and requirements are:
- Stand-alone title agency
- Staffed with a dedicated employee(s)
- Separate and real space embedded in the host partners’ operation
- LLC formed and licensed
- Monthly financial statements to allow you to budget and forecast
- Quarterly partner meetings to collaborate on ideas
- Quarterly distributions based on ownership
- Monthly capture rate statements to monitor business and growth
- Unique marketing plan completed with you and your specific operation in mind
About Joint Venture
A joint venture (JV) is a business arrangement in which two or more parties agree to pool their resources for the purpose of accomplishing a specific task. This task can be a new project or any other business activity. In a joint venture (JV), each of the participants is responsible for profits, losses and costs associated with it. However, the venture is its own entity, separate from the participants' other business interests.
With Surety, you are working with the industry’s top professionals. Our team will close your transaction smoothly and quickly with single-point responsibility and accountability regardless of property location, number of properties or number of participants.